The numbers change weekly as we deal with more and more shops but in all, we have access to over 200 shops which you will find here. This does not mean that your music will appear in all shops because:
- some are boutique shops that only take a certain genre,
- other shops screen the music and take only a selection.
However, shops like iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, 7Digital and Napster generally do not refuse any music.
- Songs with questionable content (eg racist or unethical lyrics).
- Uncleared samples.
- Edits that have not been cleared by the original publishers.
- Original recordings that become public domain.