How to sell music on Google Play
Release your music on Google Play without paying Google’s registration fee
Google Play has over 1 billion active users largely to the popularity of Android phones worldwide. With Google Play offering both streaming and downloads it’s a must for your music to be in front of all those fingertips.
Google charge you a fee of $25 to distribute your music on Google Play but we include Google Play for free with our Regular, Rockstar and Pro Unlimited plans. If you want to distribute only to Google Play our Starter Plan will also only cost you$ 5.
Google Play features
Google Play’s download service offer 90 second previews for your fans to listen to. Users can purchase and instantly stream music from the cloud and can easily put your music into playlists to increase your plays.
The Google Play store is available in the following countries worldwide:
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Pay one time only, your music stays in the shops as long as you want!
- We register your music for the Official charts!
- No hidden costs: free account, free ISRC and barcodes, free take downs, VAT is included in all prices.
- A dedicated XX speaking contact will answer your questions within 1 working day.
- YouTube Content ID is also available for just €1 per track.
Sell music on Google Play by creating a free account with iMusician and upload your music in your iMusician dashboard. We take care of the rest. No catch or hidden costs. There’s no start up fee, no yearly fee and you can cancel at any time.Create free account now