Who are we?
iMusician is an online music service best known for digital music distribution. With offices in Zürich and Berlin, it offers over 100k musicians worldwide everything they need to sell, manage and monetise their music online. Within days of uploading their music, they can be selling their music in hundreds of platforms like iTunes, Spotify or Beatport; monetising their music on YouTube; or administering their publishing and neighbouring rights. iMusician looks after all of this so our customers can do what they do best: make music!
iMusician currently has a little over 20 employees but is on the edge of explosive growth. With breakeven behind it and 100%+ YoY revenue growth, it is hiring, and hiring fast!
Join us as we start this exciting chapter. It is your chance to really make a difference!
Our available positions
Artist & Label Relations Executive [Italian Speaking]
- Role Title: Artist & Label Relations Executive (Customer Support) // Italian
- Role Type: full time (80%,minimum 32 hours per week)
- Location: Berlin (office based)
- Reporting to: Head of Artist & Label Relations
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, solution-oriented person to join our growing team in Berlin. In this role you will support artists & labels on the iMusician Platform, working through support cases logged in our system.
You should be organised and self-motivated, and have past experience of successfully handling customers.
- Italian [Native]
- English [Fluent]
- German [Fluent]
- Any other languages are a plus!
Please note that the interview will be conducted in Italian, English and German.
This is full time (80%) role, 32 hours per week, with an opportunity to work up to 40hours per week depending on the workload.
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing artists & labels, you will answer questions and comments through our Support tool.
- Consistently respond to our artists & labels’ issues within 24 working hours.
- Resolve product and service challenges by clarifying the artists & labels’ complaints and communicating with our internal teams.
- Create and update your own and shared email templates/replies, increasing team efficiency.
- Ensure that quality metrics are met and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward our artists & labels at all times.
- Identify and report new issues that impact our customers.
- Native language communication skills, written and verbal, in the stated language(s)
- Fluent in English and German (to a business level), additional languages are a plus.
- Patient problem solver with a desire to understand and help artists & labels.
- Excellent communicator, able to empathize with, and retain artists & labels through a variety of challenges and work with internal teams to explain the challenge faced by our artists & labels.
- Friendly, personable and professional in manner.
- Effective time management and able to prioritize work in an efficient manner.
- Organised, diligent and with a high attention to detail.
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
- Team player, eager and willing to help out a small but growing team.
- Prior experience with customer service is desired
- Knowledge of the music business is a plus.
- An immediate start would be a plus.
As the company is growing quickly, there will be opportunities to evolve with and within the company so if you are smart, have got a strong acumen for customer support and are looking to build your career in an exciting music and technology company, we’d love to talk to you!
Send us your application in English with your earliest starting date and expected salary range to jobs@iMusician.pro with the subject “Artist & Label Relations Executive // Italian”. We look forward to receiving your application.
Country Manager (x 5)
Role Title: Country Manager
Role Type: Full Time
Location: Berlin (office based)
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Due to rapid expansion we are looking for the following priority languages:
(We don’t expect you to speak all three, just one of the above + Fluent English for each role, if you speak more than one, it’s a bonus!)
iMusician has an exciting job opportunity for a customer support and marketing professional. You will be part of our team of Country Managers and will be responsible for all marketing and customer support activities in your chosen language
- Manage marketing budget, focused on providing the highest revenue growth through the most effective tactics & channels.
- Work with the Marketing Operations team to plan, create and execute country and language level marketing strategies.
- Responsible for Acquisition and Customer Marketing targets.
- Translate content for marketing, the platform and website.
- Work with other country managers to share leanings and best practices from your campaigns.
- Provide initial support for customers in your language as your country grows.
- Fluent in one of the priority languages (above) with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal skills, any additional language is a plus.
- 3+ years Experience in digital marketing, or similar position (would suit Account Manager / Client Manager) – examples of campaigns previously planned / executed will be requested.
- Excellent knowledge of all marketing channels and their role in the marketing mix.
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Self-motivated, able to challenge yourself to continually grow your assigned territory.
- Able to provide clear, coherent and insightful reporting to management and colleagues.
- Keen commercial acumen, able to identify and develop opportunities and grow new countries.
- Patient problem solver with a desire to understand and help customers.
- Highly organised and structured, (experience with project management would be a plus).
- Knowledge of the music business is a plus.
If you have got a strong acumen for marketing and customer support and are looking to build your career in an exciting music and technology company, we’d love to hear from you!
Send us your application in English to with the subject ‘Country Manager Application’. Please include:
- A cover letter.
- Your earliest starting date.
- Your expected salary range.