Who are we?
iMusician is a digital music distributor from Switzerland with offices in Zürich and Berlin. We offer musicians worldwide everything they need to sell, manage and monetise their music online. Run by a small, passionate and international team, we do the hard work so musicians can focus on what they do best: make music!
What do we do?
We distribute music to hundreds of download and streaming platforms like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport.
We monetise music on YouTube.
We collect royalties from publishing and neighboring rights from collecting societies.
Our available positions
Web developer (Berlin)
We are looking for a web developer to join our marketing department in Berlin. Though you will report directly to the CTO in Zürich, you will be working as part of the company’s marketing team to ensure their needs are satisfied.
As the only developer in our Berlin team, you will be responsible for all-things-tech for that office. This means – directly or indirectly (ie: outsourcing) – maintaining and developing the WordPress frontend, as well as integrating and maintaining marketing software (eg: CRM and support software), data tracking (eg: Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook) and providing Business Intelligence support (MySQL queries) for the team. As one of the first hires in this rapidly expanding office, you will also be responsible for any of the office’s system admin needs. It can be seen that the right candidate will then build the tech team around him/herself as the team grows and evolves.
iMusician has a flexible 32 – 40 hour week policy (80% – 100%) for all its employees.
- 3-5+ years experience in website and software development
- WordPress [Experienced]
- PHP [Competent]
- HTML/CSS [Experienced]
- Git [Competent]
- Shell (bash scripting), [Bonus]
- SQL queries [Competent]
- Capable of integrating third party platforms [Competent]
- Implementation and debugging tracking (GA, Facebook, Adwords, Mixpanel etc) [Competent]
- Experience with MVC as well as Web API/Web App thinking [Competent]
- Understanding of business and marketing KPIs and metrics [Bonus]
- Fluent in English
- Always learning and hungry for new skills
- Striving for optimisation
- Great team player and able to work independently as well
If you are passionate about music and see yourself in this description, we would like to meet you!
Send us your application in English with the subject « Web Developer, Berlin » AND your earliest starting date to .
French Customer Support (Berlin, part-time)
For our Berlin office, we are looking for a French-speaking Customer Support. This is a part-time position 12h per week (Mondays, Fridays) and your main responsibility will be « customer support » in French. You will work with our small international team (7 people) in Kreuzberg.
The responsibilities include, amongst other things:
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Answer inquiries by using our CRM tool
- Create and update our email templates
- Resolve product & service problems by clarifying the customer complaints and by communicating with our internal team
- Native French speaker with excellent written and verbal French skills
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in any additional language is a strong plus
- Patient problem solver with a desire to understand and help customers, even the toughest ones!
- Organised, easy going, team-player and eager to learn
- Experience in sales and/or marketing is a plus
- Knowledge and network in music business is a plus
As the company is growing quickly, there will be opportunities to evolve with and within the company so if you are smart, have got a strong acumen for customer support and are looking to build your career in an exciting music and technology company, we’d love to hear from you!
Send us your application in English with your earliest starting date to with the subject ‘French Customer Support – Berlin Office’.