Who are we?
iMusician is a digital music distributor from Switzerland with offices in Zürich and Berlin. We offer musicians worldwide everything they need to sell, manage and monetise their music online. Run by a small, passionate and international team, we do the hard work so musicians can focus on what they do best: make music!
What do we do?
We distribute music to hundreds of download and streaming platforms like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport.
We monetise music on YouTube.
We collect royalties from publishing and neighboring rights from collecting societies.
Our available positions
French Customer Support (Berlin, part-time)
For our Berlin office, we are looking for a French-speaking Customer Support. This is a part-time position starting at 12 hours per week (but likely to grow quickly) and your main responsibility will be « customer support » in French. You will work with our small international team (6 people) in Kreuzberg 4 hours per day, 3 times a week.
The responsibilities include, amongst other things:
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Answer inquiries by using our CRM tool
- Create and update our email templates
- Resolve product & service problems by clarifying the customer complaints and by communicating with our internal team
- Native French speaker with excellent written and verbal French skills
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Italian or any additional language is a strong plus
- Patient problem solver with a desire to understand and help customers, even the toughest ones!
- Organised, easy going, team-player and eager to learn
- Experience in sales and/or marketing is a plus
- Knowledge and network in music business is a plus
As the company is growing quickly, there will be opportunities to evolve with and within the company so if you are smart, have got a strong acumen for customer support and are looking to build your career in an exciting music and technology company, we’d love to hear from you!
Send us your application in English to with the subject ‘French Customer Support – Berlin Office’.